Thursday 19 January 2012

Working out

Being good and working out is such a pain in the hole. Let's not beat around the bush with it. I rarely enjoy doing exercise, but with T - 11 weeks to the wedding, I have to get my arse in gear!

Recently I've fallen in love-ish with Jillian Michaels, for those who don't know, she is a personal trainer, mainly known for her work on The Biggest Loser US.


She has brought out many DVD's; aimed at all different levels.

To ease myself into the world of enjoying exercise, I started to do the 30 Day Shred, this is basically a work out with 3 levels, level 1 & 2 are ok, level 3 is for the body builders in us. It's only 20 minutes, so you don't feel like you're wasting your day doing it.

More recently I started doing 6 Weeks to 6 Pack, now this, this is hard, but you can really feel like its working, Its only 35 minutes too :)

& Finally, I started to do Yoga, this is hard, harder for me as I have the flexibility of an elephant, cant even touch my toes.. HA!


I would recommend these for people who don't like feeling like their behind if they join a class. Even if you don't like Jillian, she does provide a good workout, and she doesn't try to sugar coat it, these are hard, and even she struggles sometimes doing them.

Here's to hoping to being able to put my leg behind my head before April 5th :P


LauraLou

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment