Tuesday 10 April 2012

7 Deadly Sins Of Makeup Tag

1) GREED: What’s your most inexpensive beauty item? Your most expensive?


My most inexpensive beauty item? Hmm I have an essence nail varnish that cost me €1.29, it's a perfect dupe for Deborah Lipman Across The Universe, check it out ;)


My most expensive beauty buy? Oh god, there are so many, I've bought 3 quads from MAC, my Armani foundation, it would actually probably be my YSL lipstick. I bought this because the packaging was DIVINE, then I came home to see my MAC Chatterbox lipstick was the exact same colour and texture. :( That's what I get for being greedy!! 


2) WRATH: What product do you have a love/hate relationship with?


Hmmm this is a tough one, there are a few. My Laura Mercier translucent setting powder, this is great on days I'm not too oily, on others, by god, I may have poured a frying pan on my face! 


My Bobbi Brown creamy concealer. Great concealer, but not for under eyes. This will set into every single little last line and make you look CRAP! 


3) GLUTTONY: What is your most delicious beauty product?


Again- my YSL lipstick, it has the most delicious taste from it. Its highly perfumed, if you've sensitive skin, beware! 


4) SLOTH:What product do you neglect due to laziness?


Concealer, I know these bag's & dark circles would make babies cry, but sometimes I just couldn't be arsed! I will try to be better! :) 


5) PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?


My Armani foundation and my brow powder. I love strong brows, they really frame the face. I can't emphisize enough how everyone needs to fill in their brows. Oh and my Clinique Lash Doubling mascara, makes my eyelashes look like sky scrapers ;) 




6) LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?


Wahhheeey!! :) Haha, Let's keep this P.G :) I like tall men, even though I'm a short arse (5'2) I also love men who have wide shoulders and a smaller waist line. I'm looking at you Aidan ;)




7) ENVY: Which product would you most like to receive as a gift?


Oh god, there's so many, hmm, NARS eyeshadow's, another YSL Lipstick, and they're new lipstick/gloss. Inglot 20 pan eyeshadow palette. Chanel Perfection Lumiere. Creme de La Mer moisturizer. 






LauraLou
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment