Sunday 9 September 2012

Review: Real Techniques Stippling Brush

Sorry about the ridiculous delay!! Extremely busy week!! 


Behold, my lovlies. Real Techniques Stipling Brush. This line was brought out by Samantha Champan of Pixiwoo. If you don't know who she is, look her up. You won't be disappointed!

Onto the brush, this brush is made of synthetic taklon bristles. It blends powders & creams into the skin like a dream. It's quite dense so it creates an airbrushed finish to the skin. 

I have 3 of these,  2 for my kit and 1 for myself. My clients always ask me about this brush, and the real techniques range, they comment on how soft these are. They are a professional brush band, made accessible to all. 

Sam, you made a cracker of a brush here! Another must have! 

This is available from Boots stores for around €13.


LauraLou
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment